This report studies the global Arts and Crafts market status and forecast, categorizes the global Arts and Crafts market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
This report mainly covers the drawing pen, paints and stains, craft tools, and other product type.
Overall, the arts and crafts industry continues to trend positively, as consumers continue to seek out do-it-yourself (“DIY”) home projects. In general, it seems consumers have an ongoing interest in crafting. However, the industry remains very competitive, with traditional brick-and-mortar arts and crafts stores facing competition from big box retailers such as Wal-Mart and Target, as well as online players such as etsy.com. The increased competition had caused many retailers to increase promotional activity to drive sales. While lower price points remain important for many consumers, many retailers have been recently focused on improving gross margin, and have been more strategic with the type and level of discounts offered.
Children’s crafts: For many manufacturer, children’s crafts have been driving sales over the past year. Products remain popular with children. Going forward into the holiday season, sales at some manufacturer will be compared to elevated sales levels last year. It remains to be seen if the continued popularity of these items will allow sales growth to be maintained, or if another product will become the it-gift with children.
The global Arts and Crafts market is valued at 38400 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 52100 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Paper Mate
- PPG Architectural Finishes, Inc.
- BEHR Process Corporation
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Drawing Pen
- Paints and Stains
- Craft Tools
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Home Use
- Commercial Use
- Educational Use
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Arts and Crafts sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
- Focuses on the key Arts and Crafts manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Arts and Crafts are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Arts and Crafts Manufacturers
- Arts and Crafts Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Arts and Crafts Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Arts and Crafts market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Arts and Crafts Market Research Report 2018
1 Arts and Crafts Market Overview
2 Global Arts and Crafts Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Arts and Crafts Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Arts and Crafts Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Arts and Crafts Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Arts and Crafts Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Arts and Crafts Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Arts and Crafts Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Arts and Crafts Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3236395-global-arts-and-crafts-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349