The U.S. and Belgium were among the other main global suppliers of artificial parts of the body in 2014. However, the fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014 were the Netherlands (+18.3% per year) and Singapore (+65.7% per year). By virtue of this, the Netherlands significantly strengthened its position in the global export structure.
The Netherlands’ top 5 trading partners in 2014 were Germany, France, Italy, China and the United Kingdom, with a combined 50.6% share of the Netherlands’ artificial parts of the body exports. The share of Germany increased sharply (+8.7 percentage points), while the share of the U.S. fell precipitously (-30.9 percentage points).
From 2008 to 2012, imports insignificantly exceeded exports. However, in 2013-2014, the situation changed and the Netherlands became a net exporter of artificial parts of the body.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Artificial Parts Of The Body (Excl. Artificial Teeth And Dental Fittings And Artificial Joints) – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global artificial body part market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry.
The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Artificial parts of the body (excl. artificial teeth and dental fittings and artificial joints).
Why buy “World: Artificial Parts Of The Body (Excl. Artificial Teeth And Dental Fittings And Artificial Joints) – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS