Global Aquaponics Market Information- Production Type (fish, vegetables & fruits, herbs and others), by equipment (pumps and valves, grow lights, water heaters, water quality testing, fish purge systems, aeration systems and others), by component (sump, rearing tanks, biofilter, hydroponics subsystem, settling basin and others), by application (commercial, home food production, education & research and others) and by Region Aquaponics Forecast to 2022
Aquaponics is the system of farming plants and fish together in a mutually beneficial series. It is the sustainable form of agriculture which integrates conventional aquaculture and hydroponics leading to the growth of fishes and plants together in a symbiotic environment. Waste produced by fish contains lots of beneficial nitrates and ammonia which is not good for fishes if they remaining water in great quantity. These nitrates and ammonia containing wastes are good fertilizers for plants which can consume all these nutrients to purify the water. Many cultures are using these cycles to produce high quality crops and nurture the fishes as an additional food source. Fish are kept in large tanks and plants are grown hydroponically (i.e. without water).The efficiency of aquaponics systems is improving with the introduction of new technologies. Aquaponics are becoming popular as an ecofriendly and efficient way to produce food.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2257 .
Increasing demand of organic fruits and vegetables, improvement in urban farming methods and off-season availability of fruits & vegetables are driving the aquaponics market growth from last few years. Also, low cost in terms of lesser preparation time, lower transport & storage costs of food and higher margins are the major benefits of aquaponics
Study Objectives of Aquaponics Market
- Detail analysis of the market’s segments and sub-segments
- To estimate and forecast market size by production type, equipment, component, application and region
- To analyses key driving forces which are influencing the market
- Region level market analysis and market estimation of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW) and their countries
- Value chain analysis & supply chain analysis of the market
- Company profiling of major players in the market
- Competitive strategy analysis and mapping key stakeholders in the market
- Analysis of historical market trends and technologies along with current government regulatory requirements
- Aquaponics component/equipment manufacturers
- Aquaculture Industry
- Researchers and educational institutions
- Retailers and wholesalers
- Traders, importers and exporters systems.
- Aquaponics is emerging as sustainable and intensive food production system in North America. The number of aquaponic practitioners are highly concentrated in U.S.
- Emerging economies such as India and China are projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the review period owing to the increasing organic food demand and increasing disposable income
- Aquaponics application in home food production is growing at higher rate compare to other application segments
Aquaponics market has been segmented on the basis of production type which comprises of fish, vegetables & fruits, herbs and others
Aquaponics has been segmented on the basis of equipment which comprises pumps and valves, grow lights, water heaters, grow lights, water quality testing, fish purge systems, aeration systems and others
Aquaponics is segmented on the basis of component which comprises sump, rearing tanks, biofilter, hydroponics subsystem, settling basin and others
Aquaponics is segmented on the basis of application which comprises commercial, home food production, education and research and others
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/aquaponics-market-2257
The Global Aquaponics Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW). North America has the major market share in the global Aquaponics market.Increasing population and demand for organic food products is supporting the aquaponics market growth in Asia Pacific region which is projected to grow at the highest CAGR. Innovation in technology to enhance efficiency of aquaponics system, is fueling the market growth in North America and Europe region.
The key players profiled in the Aquaponics market are as
- Urban Farms AG (Switzerland)
- Nelson & Pade Inc. (U.S.)
- ECF Farmsystems GmbH (Germany)
- My Aquaponics (South Africa)
- Backyard Aquaponics Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Colorado Aquaponics (U.S.)
- Greenlife Aquaponics (U.S.)
The Aquaponics market is segmented under the following regions mentioned below:
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the world
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2257 .
The report for Global Aquaponics Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India