France dominates in the global airplane trade. In 2014, France exported 830 units of airplanes and other aircraft totaling 47,286 million USD, 1% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was Germany, where it supplied 33% of its total airplanes and other aircraft exports in value terms, accounting for 80% of Germany’s total imports.
From 2007 to 2014, France was a net exporter of airplanes and other aircraft. Over the period under review, exports consistently exceeded imports in value terms However, in physical terms, the difference was less pronounced.
Germany and Canada were among the other main global suppliers of airplanes and other aircrafts in 2014. However, the fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014 were India (+470% per year) and China (+30% per year). The shares of the U.S. (-32%), Italy (-6%), Brazil (-4%) и Switzerland (-3%) illustrated negative dynamics.
France’s top 5 trading partners in 2014 were Germany, China, the U.S., the Philippines and the United Kingdom, with a combined 60% share of France’s exports. The share of Germany increased significantly (+30 percentage points), while the share of the U.S. illustrated negative dynamics (-11 percentage points).
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-airplanes-and-other-aircraft-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
“World: Airplanes And Other Aircraft – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global airplane market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Airplanes and other aircraft, of an unladen weight not exceeding 2,000 kg. Airplanes and other aircraft, of an unladen weight exceeding 2,000 kg but not exceeding 15,000 kg. Airplanes and other aircraft, of an unladen weight exceeding 15,000 kg.
Why buy “World: Airplanes And Other Aircraft – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-airplanes-and-other-aircraft-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS