Germany continued to dominate the global trade of air or vacuum pumps and air or other gas compressors. In 2014, Germany exported 225 million units of air pumps and air compressors totaling 6,430 million USD, 6% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was China, where it supplied 15% of its total air or vacuum pumps and air or other gas compressors exports in value terms, accounting for 28% of China’s total imports.
From 2007 to 2014, Germany was a net exporter of air pumps and compressors. Over the period under review, exports consistently exceeded imports in value terms. However, in physical terms, the difference was less pronounced due to high export prices.
China and the U.S. were among the other leading global suppliers of air pumps in 2014. China was also the fastest growing exporter from 2007 to 2014 (+15% per year), followed by Thailand (+10% per year). Italy (-3%), France (-2%) and Japan (-1%) demonstrated negative dynamics over the period under review.
In 2014, Germany’s top 5 trading partners were China, the U.S., France, the United Kingdom and Italy, with a combined share of 40% of German exports. The share of China increased significantly (+7 percentage points), while the U.S. saw its share slightly reduced by 1%.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-air-or-vacuum-pumps-and-air-or-other-gas-compressors-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
“World: Air Or Vacuum Pumps And Air Or Other Gas Compressors – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global air or vacuum pump market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Vacuum pumps, hand- or foot-operated air pumps, compressors of a kind used in refrigerating equipment, air compressors mounted on a wheeled chassis for towing, air or other gas compressors.
Why buy “World: Air Or Vacuum Pumps And Air Or Other Gas Compressors – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-air-or-vacuum-pumps-and-air-or-other-gas-compressors-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS