A2P (Application-to-Person) SMS messaging also known as professional or enterprise SMS is a process for sending SMS by an application to a mobile subscriber. This service is used by many businesses for the purpose to communicate with its customers or to send time-sensitive alerts resulting in improving communication and increasing efficiency this includes, banking notifications, automatic booking confirmations, appointment reminders, marketing notifications, loyalty programs and SMS based on two factor authentication. Presently, A2P service is used by major industrial verticals such as BFSI (Banking, Financial services and Insurance), retail, marketing, healthcare, tourism, media and others. For example, financial institutions use A2P SMS for sending automated, event-based notifications to their customers.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the A2P SMS Market to 2025 @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/a2p-sms-market
The global A2P SMS market was estimated at US $40.45 billion in 2015. This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% between 2016 and 2025, to reach US $62.10 billion in 2025.
The vertical segment of this service include BFSI, retail, media & entertainment, travel & transport, hospitality and others. The BFSI segment of A2P SMS has the highest growth among all other verticals owing to increase in the usage of mobile based banking services that includes money transfers, online payments, generating OTPs, transaction notifications, fraudulent activity warnings, checking account balance and other such services. Increased awareness about the benefits of using a bank for safety of money is expected to drive customers subscribe to various banking services. Eventually this would lead to growth of BFSI vertical in the A2P messaging arena.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000138
The A2P SMS market is segmented on the basis of type into cloud API messaging services and traditional & managed messaging services. Cloud API messaging services is a low-cost, automatically scalable model with reliable services and high flexibility. The global A2P SMS market is further segmented on the basis of application as pushed content services, interactive services, promotional campaigns CRM services and other services. The A2P SMS market is segmented by regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America. Beepsend AB, CLX Communications AB, Dialogue Communications Ltd, Infobip Ltd., Tanla Solutions, Syniverse Technologies, LLC, Nexmo Inc., Trillian Group Ltd., Twilio Inc., tyntec among others are some of the chief markets players operating in the global A2P SMS market.
The report segments the global A2P SMS market as follows:
Global A2P SMS Market – By Type
- Traditional & Managed Messaging Services
- Cloud API Messaging Platform
Global A2P SMS Market – By Application
- Pushed Content Services
- Interactive Services
- Promotional Campaigns
- CRM Services
- Other Services
Global A2P SMS Market – By Vertical
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel & Transport
Global A2P SMS Market – By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America (SAM)
Inquire about discount on this report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000138
Why Buy A2P SMS Market Report?
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the A2P SMS market, thereby allowing players across the ecosystem to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the five forces namely: bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutes, threat of new entrants and degree of competition
Purchase Report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000138
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sam
Email: Send Email