Local and co-operative banks, such as the Sparkassen and Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken, dominate the retail banking market in Germany, with private commercial banks having a much smaller presence. Consumers strongly favor providers with good reputations, and personal recommendations are particularly important to younger age groups. Branches remain the most used acquisition channel across all products, although satisfaction levels for ongoing interactions are higher for digital than human channels.
Verdict Financial’s “Retail Banking Country Snapshot: Germany 2016” reviews the retail banking sector in Germany, with a particular focus on the current account, savings, mortgage, and personal loans markets. It includes both market-level data and insight from our global Retail Banking Insight Survey.
Access Full Report with TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/retail-banking-country-snapshot-germany-2016
The report offers insight into:
-How consumers in Germany take out and use their financial products, and how this has changed in recent years.
– Which providers dominate the current account, savings, mortgage, and loan markets, and what factors persuaded their customers to choose them.
– The extent to which consumers are using online and mobile channels to research, take out, and use their financial products.
– The Sparkassen, or savings banks, are the leading providers of retail financial services to German consumers. 40% of consumers used online as their main acquisition channel during 2013-16 compared to just 23% during 2010-12. With the exception of Deutsche Bank, the largest current account providers all have positive Net Promoter Score ratings.
– Among post-family consumers, branch location and reputation are by far the most important factors for choosing a savings provider, cited by 65% and 70% respectively.
– However, these factors are of less relative importance to pre- and younger family consumers, who instead give the greatest weighting to personal recommendations.70% of mortgages are arranged directly with the lender, although results indicate that direct arrangement has declined over time, from around 80% of cases pre-2007 to 60% during 2013-16.
– Results suggest that branches are used as the main arrangement channel in around two thirds of cases, with online used in around one in five instances.
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
Wealth Management Super League 2016; Comparing the performance of the world’s leading wealth managers –
Deferred Debit or Charge Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (AMEX-VISA-MASTER): Peru –
Reasons To Buy
– Future proof your strategy with market sizing, forecasts, and analysis of key developments currently affecting the UK retail banking sector.
– Target consumers with inside knowledge of their true behaviors and attitudes, with detailed analysis from our proprietary insight.
– Learn about the impact that new entrants and distribution channels will have on the market.
Table Of Contents:
Bank infrastructure and regulation
Buy a Sample Copy of This Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/retail-banking-country-snapshot-germany-2016/request-sample
Radiant Insights Inc. is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States