Market Research Future adds new report of “Genetic Testing Market- Global Forecast To 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Abbott Laboratories (US)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (US)
- Illumina Inc. (US)
- Myriad Genetics (US)
- PerkinElmer Inc. (US)
- QIAGEN N.V. (Germany)
- Quest Diagnostics (US)
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2009
Global genetic testing market has been segmented
- On the basis of Type which prescribed genetic testing, and direct to consumer (DTC) genetic testing. Prescribed Genetic Testing accounted for the largest market share in 2016.
- On the basis of Method, it is segmented into Molecular Genetic Test/ DNA Test, Chromosomal Genetic Test, Biochemical Genetic Test. Molecular Genetic tests/DNA was holding largest market share in 2016.
- On the basis of Type of Test, the market is segmented into Diagnostic Test, Predictive Test, Family DNA Test, and others. Diagnostic test accounted for the largest market share in 2016.
- On the basis of Indication it is segmented into Cancer Testing, Neurogenetic Disorder Testing, Autoimmune Disorder Testing, Muscular dystrophies, and others. Cancer Testing accounted for the largest market share in 2016.
Genetic testing involves the use of laboratory methods to study the genes inherited from mother or father. These tests may be used to identify increased risks of health problems, to diagnose the mutations in the genes, to choose treatments, or to assess responses to treatment.
The Global Genetic testing market is growing moderately. It is growing at the CAGR of ~9.8% during the forecast period. The global genetic testing market expected to reach USD 10,033.4 million by 2023 from USD 4,683 in 2016.
- Genetic testing products manufacturers and suppliers
- Genetic testing services providers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Medical Research laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/genetic-testing-market
Regional Analysis of Global Genetic Testing Market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, due to continuous innovation, high awareness about the genetic testing and rapid adoption of new technology, Americas is largest market and was holding 46.3% market share of global Genetic testing in 2016. US is holding largest market share in North America region. European genetic testing market is expected to reach USD 2,553.10 million by 2023. On the other hand, due to increasing aging population and advances in the medical fields, the Asia-Pacific (APAC) is fastest growing market for Genetic testing and expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period. Middle East and Africa (ME&A) is likely to have a limited growth in the market due to less awareness and lack of required infrastructure.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –