Such a poor outlook, particularly for patients with advanced disease, has created a pressing need for improved therapeutic options. The gastric cancer market is undergoing a gradual change, from a focus on generic chemotherapy regimens to complex treatment landscape based on targeted therapies.
Recently the market has witnessed the approval of efficacious therapies such as Cyramza, but this only benefits a small subset of patients. As the understanding of disease pathophysiology increases, new targets need to be identified and converted into improved therapeutic options. The current pipeline shows strong promise, as it shows a gradual shift from generic cytotoxic therapies to more diverse targeted therapies.
• What is the pathophysiology of gastric cancer?
• How is gastric cancer diagnosed?
• What are the current treatment options?
• What are the common targets and mechanisms of action of pipeline therapies?
• Will the pipeline address unmet needs such as a lack of diverse treatment options for gastric cancer patients?
• What implications will the increased focus on targeted therapies have on the future of gastric cancer treatment?
• What are the most promising first-in-class targets for gastric cancer?
• Will the current first-in-class targets have a broader therapeutic potential across the industry?
• How do deal frequency and value compare between target families and molecule types?
• How do licensing and co-development deals compare between first-in-class and non-first-in-class profiles?
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/115238
Reasons to buy
1. Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis, including a clinical comparison of marketed therapies
2. Visualize the composition of the gastric cancer market in terms of dominant therapies for each patient subset along with their clinical and commercial standing. Unmet needs in the current market are highlighted to allow a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
3. Analyze the gastric cancer pipeline and stratify pipeline therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. There are promising signs in the pipeline that the industry is seeking novel approaches to treating gastric cancer.
4. Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, first-in-class products have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising early-stage targets have been further reviewed in greater detail.
5. Identify commercial opportunities in the gastric cancer deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals and producing a list of gastric cancer therapies that are not yet involved in deals, and may be potential investment opportunities.
Latest Market Research Related Reports:
Mid IR Sensors Market, Worldwide, 2016 To 2022 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/mid-ir-sensors-market-shares/details
Clean Technology in Defense Industry – http://www.hexareports.com/report/clean-technology-in-defense-industry-emerging-trends-and-outlook/details
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States