Tulsa, Oklahoma – With users in 44 countries, the online business training / EdTech platform Thrive15.com says their user data and feedback indicates that time management is a world-wide and universal problem that they now have the solution to.
Thrive15.com founder Clay Clark adds, “It’s amazing how big of a problem time management is. My wife and I have 9 businesses and 5 kids, and for us, we simply could not get it all done if we were not excellent time managers. However, we were not born with these skills. Over time we had to develop them and we learned from some of the best time managers on the planet including Thrive15.com mentor Lee Cockerell, the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resorts who once managed over 40,000 people. That is why our team worked with Lee to take the principles found within his top-selling book, Time Management Magic, and turn them into an actual tool found within the Thrive15.com website. Now if you are subscriber to Thrive15.com you can schedule tasks, prioritize, delegate, take notes, and implement all aspects of Lee Cockerell’s time management system right there within the Thrive15.com platform. I wish I would have had this tool when I was starting out in business.
As Thrive15.com has rapidly expanded around the globe they have focused on being very responsive when it comes to answering the questions and meeting the needs of their subscribers. The team calls their subscribers “Thrivers” and reports that their user base includes professionals, business people, and entrepreneurs in nearly every industry. Clark says, “We have doctors, dentists, lawyers, sales people, managers, and business owners all on Thrive15.com every day. As the rate of change in our world becomes faster and faster, we are finding that Thrivers are becoming increasingly motivated to keep up and remain relevant in their industries. For instance, we have one subscriber who owns her own floral shop and Google updates have recently greatly impacted her rank in the search engines. She had no idea what to do and had spent thousands of dollars on consultants. A friend of hers encouraged her to check out Thrive15.com and now her problems are solved. She now is up high on Google again and her phone is ringing once more. She is a florist and doesn’t have time to read countless business books. However, she does have time to carve out 15 minutes per day to learn the practical skills and strategies she needs to beat her competition.”
Quick Facts Thrive15:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States