Market Research Future adds new report of “Gallbladder Treatment Market Research Report – Global Forecast till 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
The gall bladder is a small pear-shaped located underneath the liver. Its main function is to store the bile produced by liver and pass it along through a duct that empties into the small intestine. Gall bladder diseases affect a large number of people in the world. Gallbladder and biliary related diseases occurred in about 104 million people (1.6%) in 2013 and they resulted in 106,000 deaths. The major driving factors for the growth of the market are increasing geriatric population, increasing prevalence rate of various gallbladder diseases, and introduction & adoption of advanced diagnostic treatment options. Moreover, increasing awareness of the diseases, rising healthcare expenditure, and rising demand from emerging markets of Asia have fuelled the market growth. However, pain and complications during surgery and asymptomatic nature of gallstones may slow the growth of the market.
The market for gall bladder treatment is growing at a healthy rate. The market is expected to grow at the CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period and is estimated to reach USD 27121.5 million by 2023.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3945
- Ultrasound segment accounts for the largest market share in the global gall bladder treatment market while Computerized tomography (CT) segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.10% during the forecast period from 2017 – 2023.
- Surgery segment accounts for the largest market share in the global gall bladder treatment market by Treatment, this segment is expected to reach USD 1 in 2023
- North Americas market is expected to reach USD 10,584.8 by 2023
Global gall bladder treatment market has been segmented on the basis of disease indications, diagnosis, treatment and end users.
- On the basis of Disease Indications the market is segmented as gallstones, cholecystitis & biliary colic, cholelithiasis & choledocholithiasis, gallbladder polyps, gall bladder cancer.
- On the basis of Diagnosis the market is categorized as ultrasound, blood tests, computerized tomography (CT), cholangiography and hepatobiliary scintigraphy
- On the basis of Treatment the market is segmented into surgery, and drugs
- On the basis of End Users the market is divided into hospitals & gynecology clinics, academic & research centers
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/gallbladder-treatment-market-3945
Key players for global gall bladder treatment market
Some of the major players in this market are:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Intuitive Surgical
- C. R. Bard Inc.
- Dornier MedTech
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Gall Bladder Products Manufacturers
- Gall Bladder Products Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/3945
Considering the global scenario of the market, North America dominates the global gall bladder treatment market owing to the presence of huge population suffering from gall bladder diseases. US holds the largest market share in North America gall bladder treatment market. In developed countries, 10–15% of adults have gallstones. Europe has the second largest market for the gall bladder treatment which is followed by Asia Pacific. Presence of well-developed healthcare sector and high healthcare expenditure, the gall bladder treatment market in Europe is growing at a CAGR of 6.8%. Asia Pacific is also witnessing a rapid growth in this market which is mainly due to rapidly increasing awareness of treatments, presence of huge population, rising healthcare expenditure and government support for research & development. Asia Pacific gall bladder treatment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecasted period. The Middle East & Africa is expected to have limited growth.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –