Global biometric system market report provides Emerging Market trends, Manufacturer Share, Market Segmentation, regional outlook and comprehensive analysis on different market segments.
Global Biometric System Market is anticipated to reach USD 33.5 Billion by 2025, from USD 12.93 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 17.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
To request a free sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-biometric-system-market
Some of the major players operating in the global biometric system market are:
Safran, NEC Technologies India Private Limited, FUJITSU, Aware, Inc., Gemalto Cogent, Inc., BIO-key International, Inc., Precise Biometrics AB, secunet Security Networks AG., Thales Group, Cognitec Systems GmbH, Crossmatch., Fulcrum Biometrics, LLC., Daon, Facebanx , HID Global Corporation/ASSA ABLOY AB., SUPREMA, IRITECH, INC., M2SYS Technology and among others.
Major Market Drivers:
- Increasing usage of biometric technology in financial institutes and healthcare sectors
- Growing use of biometric systems in criminal identification
- Incorporation of biometrics in smartphones
- High installation cost for biometric system
Any Questions? Inquiry before Buying Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-biometric-system-market
Global Biometric System Market Overview:
- The global biometric system market is segmented into authentication, component, function, application, and by geography.
- Based on authentication, the global biometric system market is classified into single factor authentication and multi-factor authentication. Single factor authentication is segmented into fingerprint recognition, iris recognition, palm print recognition, face recognition, vein recognition, signature recognition, voice recognition and other biometric technologies. Other biometric technologies are further segmented into DNA recognition, keystroke recognition and gait recognition. Multi-factor authentication is segmented into smart card authentication, pin authentication and multi-modal authentication. Multi-modal authentication is further segmented into two biometric factors authentication and three biometric factors authentication.
- On the basis of component, the global biometric system market is segmented into hardware and software. Hardware is further segmented into fingerprint readers, scanners, camera, and others.
- On the basis of function, the global biometric system market is segmented into contact, non-contact, and others.
- On the basis of application, the global biometric system market is segmented into government, military & defence, healthcare, banking & finance, consumer electronics, security, travel & immigration and others application. Security is further segmented into home security and commercial security.
- Based on geography, the global biometric system market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely north America & south America, Europe, Asia-Pacific And, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for biometric system market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for global biometric system market .
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
For customisation in report, Ask Our Experts @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-biometric-system-market
Global Access Control Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Access Control Market, By Component (Hardware and Software), By Service (Installation and Integration, Maintenance and Support and Access Control as a Service (ACaaS)), By Vertical (Commercial, Military and Defense, Government and others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, Asia Pacific, South America and others)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar