Property management can be a complex business. Whether a client owns a single property or requires condominium association management, Real Property Management Boston is a property management company in Boston, MA, with the reliable expertise that clients deserve and can trust.
An increasing number of investors and associations are leaving their properties in the hands of capable professional managers. Real Property Management Boston offers dependable property management in Boston, MA, that condominium associations can count on, from full-service leasing and cost-effective maintenance to thorough tenant screening and selection. Their property managers maintain ongoing communication as well as the following services.
• Prepare & Mail Monthly Statements & Late Letters
• Prepare & Mail All Noncompliance & Other Correspondence as Directed by the Trustees
• Coordinate & Attend One Annual Membership Meeting per Year
• Obtain Quotes & Maintain Insurance Coverage
• Maintain Files for All Correspondence
• Assist in Processing Insurance Claims
• Contract with Suitable Vendors
• Quarterly Site Visits for Maintenance, Landscape, & Compliance
• Negotiate & Retain Contracts & Services, including Utilities & Trash Removal
• Ongoing Evaluations of and Recommendation for Long Term Maintenance Needs
• Oversee & Manage Major Maintenance Projects
• Payment & Tracking of Invoices
• Develop a Proposed Annual Budget
• Help the Association Maintain Budget & a Reserve
• Post and Deposit Monthly Fees to Individual Ledgers
• Monthly Reconciliation of All Operating Accounts & Reserve Accounts
• Assist with Preparation of Annual Financial Reports Prepared by CPA
• Preparation & Mailing of Delinquency Notice & Collection Letters
Call (617) 996-0708 to request a risk-free quote from the friendly and knowledgeable staff at Real Property Management Boston or visit www.rpm-boston.com for more information.
Their friendly and knowledgeable staff members are happy to provide property management services for properties throughout Boston, Massachusetts, and the surrounding areas.
Company Name: Real Property Management Boston
Contact Person: Caleb Page
Email: Send Email
Phone: (617) 505-1235
Address:179 Boylston Street
Country: United States