Tulsa, Oklahoma –Clay Clark, the founder of Thrive15.com, was recently featured on one of America’s most successful podcasts, Entrepreneurs On Fire, the hit podcast founded by John Lee Dumas. Since starting his first successful business out of his college dorm room, Clark has gone on to start and grow 9 successful businesses including the disruptive online education platform for business people, Thrive15.com
Clark shared, “The success of Thrive15.com has been unbelievable. It blows my mind that we are successfully mentoring thousands of people all around the world every day. We had a Thriver (subscriber) located in the Sahara desert region recently reach out to us to thank us for producing the practical training courses that he has been using to grow his trucking and shipping company. I am beyond pumped. Then when a living legend like John Lee Dumas reached out to me about being featured on his podcast, my mind almost exploded. John has such a rich history of success; my admiration for who he is and what is does is off the charts. Think about it for a second. He started a podcast that has now been awarded Best of iTunes because of his relentless commitment to helping lead and guide entrepreneurs to the success they are pursuing and he took the time out of his ridiculously busy product schedule to interview me. That blew my mind.”
During the interview, Clark and John Lee Dumas discuss Clark’s entrepreneurial journey, his AH-HA moment and the steps he had to take to get from where he was to where is now today. Clark adds, “He is such a skilled interviewer that conducting an interview with him was beyond painless it was a wonderful and energizing experience. When being interviewed on his program you pick up on his sincerity right away. His entire Entrepreneurs On Fire podcast is focused on helping entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams, and I respect that more than I can put into words. Here at Thrive15.com we are big fans of John Lee Dumas!”
Quick Facts Thrive15.com:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States