Las Vegas, Nevada – Clay Clark, the founder and Chief Operating Officer of the online business education platform, is set to speak in Las Vegas at the Aria Hotel. Clark will be addressing the agent-owned cloud brokerage, eXp Realty. Many consider eXp Realty to be the future of real estate just like many who consider Clark’s business Thrive15.com to be the future of business education.
Clark founded his first business out of his Tulsa, Oklahoma dorm room in 1999 and since that point has been on a Forest Gump like journey of entrepreneurship. Clark was named the Metro Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year at just the age of 20 and was named as the U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year at the age of 27. YahooFinance has called him the “Jim Carey of entrepreneurs” and he has become an authority and leading expert in the world of entrepreneurship. As the father of 5 kids, the owner of 20 chickens, and the owner of 9 different businesses, many often ask how Clark finds time to get it all done. Clark says, “The path to success is really all about choosing to either learn from mentors or mistakes. Early in my career I did seek out mentors the way I needed to and consequently had to learn from painful mistakes. However, as I grew older I began to really take Napoleon Hill’s concept of the Mastermind to heart. I began to become very intentional about who I would choose to spend my time with. Over the years as my social circle and sphere of influence has changed so has my inner dialogue, the goals I set, the books I read, and the success I’ve been able to achieve. For instance, Lee Cockerell is now partner with myself and David Robinson on Thrive15.com. To me that is incredible. The Admiral?! The man that used to manage 40,000+ employees/cast members as the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort?! Thinking about that just blows my mind. Lee for instance is the best time manager I’ve ever seen. Maybe one of the best time managers on the planet. He wrote an incredible book on time management called Time Management Magic and implementing the principles found within this book will change your life. My friends, it is all about changing the goals you are setting, the people you surround yourself with, the sources of wisdom (hopefully Thrive15.com) you allow to speak into your life, and the daily action steps you take. Success truly is a choice.”
Clark is wrapping up an international speaking tour called, “Thrive: Move Beyond Surviving” that has taken him from Silicon Valley and Seattle to Toronto, New York, and Orlando.
Quick Facts Thrive15.com:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States