Global Foodserviceindustry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global foodservice market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– Foodservice is defined as the value of all food and drink, including on-trade drinks not drunk with food, for immediate consumption on the premises or in designated eating areas shared with other foodservice operators, or in the case of takeaway transactions, freshly prepared food for immediate consumption. Foodservice is restricted to the sale of food and drink in specific foodservice channels defined below and excludes vending machines.
– The food service industry is valued according to total sales of all food and drink (soft and alcoholic) in or through accommodation outlets, pubs, clubs, and bars, full service restaurants, quick service restaurants and fast food, and other. The accommodation segment includes food and drinks sales in bed and breakfasts, guest houses, holiday parks, hostels, and hotels and motels. The pub, club and bar segment includes food and drink sales at nightclubs, private member and social clubs, and pubs and bars. The other segment includes food and drink sales in leisure venues, such as visitor attractions; mobile operators, such as vans and other mobile operators; retailers, such as bakeries, convenience stores, delicatessens, department stores, garden centers, service station forecourts, supermarkets and hypermarkets, and other retail sales.
– Market volume is defined as the total number of transactions.
– All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2016 average annual exchange rates.
– The global foodservice industry had total revenues of $3,628.6bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2012 and 2016.
– Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.1% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 526.2 billion transactions in 2016.
– Strong competition and a trend towards cheaper food will likely result in slower growth in the forecast period.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global foodservice market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global foodservice market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key foodservice market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global foodservice market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global foodservice market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global foodservice market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global foodservice market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global foodservice market?
Table of Content: Key Points
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 21
Who is the target reader? 21
How to use this report 21
Global Foodservice 22
Market Overview 22
Market Data 23
Market Segmentation 25
Market outlook 27
Five forces analysis 29
Foodservice in Asia-Pacific 35
Market Overview 35
Market Data 36
Market Segmentation 38
Market outlook 40
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349