The growth of new feed enzymes and shortest feed microbial commodities with modified tradition capabilities will serve as a chance for feed enzymes market players. Reduction in environmental pollution, increase in meat production, antibiotic growth-promoters are some of the factors favoring the market growth. However, regulatory structure & intervention is the major factor hampering the market.
Order a copy at
By Application, processed food segment is anticipated to grow at a the highest CAGR due to increasing applications in food processing procedures and increasing awareness among consumers. North America dominated the global food enzymes market followed by Europe and Asia pacific. Moreover, Asia Pacific witnessed to have a healthy market growth and is anticipated to grow at a faster rate during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in this market include BASF SE, Lesaffre Group, Advanced Enzymes Technologies Ltd., E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Alltech Inc., Novus International, Inc., Novozymes A/S, Adisseo France S.A.S., Puratos Group, Geographic Revenue Mix, Associated British Foods PLC, Chr. Hansen Holdings A/S, Biocatalysts Limited, Koninklijke DSM N.V. and Amano Enzyme Inc.
Request for a sample at
Product Type Covered:
• Non-Starch Polysaccharide
o Other Non-Starch Polysaccharide
• Aquatic Animals
• Meat Beverages
• Processed Food
• Other Applications
• Lyophilized Powder
• Other Formulations
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Email: Send Email
Country: United States