Folate is a water-soluble B9 vitamin. Folate is the generic term used for both natural folate and folic acid (synthetic folate). Natural sources of folate are liver, dark green leafy vegetables, beans, wheat germ, yeast, egg yolk, milk and dairy products, beets, orange juice, and whole wheat bread. Besides this, folate is also added in the form of folic acid to few staple foods by fortification. It is also widely used as a dietary supplement in case of folic acid/folate deficiency. Folate deficiency is one of the most common vitamin deficiencies and shows symptoms such as tiredness, irritability, and loss of appetite. Severe folate deficiency leads to megaloblastic anemia, where the bone marrow produces oversized and immature red blood cells. Pregnant and breastfeeding women are at a higher risk of vitamin B9 deficiency because of the rapid tissue growth during pregnancy and the risk of neural tube defects in the child. Folate is used as a coenzyme in the metabolism of amino acids, in the synthesis of nucleic acids (DNA and RNA) to form red blood cells in the bone marrow, conversion of homocysteine into methionine.
Get your sample copy of Folate Market at
Folate Market – Study Objectives
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by applications and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Global Folate Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
Global Folate Market 2018 to 2023 focus on business Intelligence for revenue-generating processes, market research future illustrated some of the typical ways that is used to improve key revenue generation processes. Fundamentally, Folate market analysis, new technology, scope, stake, progress, trends and opportunities are about using detailed and specific business information about client.
To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Folate Market
For Technical and Professional Details Book Complete Folate Market Report
As per MRFR analysis, the global folate market has been segmented into end use applications and sources. The end use application are classified into pharmaceuticals, food industry and other. While the sources has been classified into fruits and vegetable, green leaves and others.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar