The major growth driver of Flexible Electronics and Materials Market includes growing demand for compact and light weight electronic products, increasing competition among commercialized technologies such as LCD, LED, and OLED, and rise in demand for technically upgraded wearable devices among others.
Hence the market for Flexible Electronics and Materials is expected to grow at HIGH% CAGR (2016-2022).
However, presence of competent technology is one of the major factors which are hindering the growth of Flexible Electronics and Materials Market.
Get Sample Report @
Global Flexible Electronics and Materials Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Components: Silicon materials, dielectrics, sensors, transistors, displays and contact materials among others.
Segmentation by Application: Healthcare, automotive, consumer electronics, military & defence and biometrics among others.
Regional Analysis of Flexible Electronics and Materials Market:
North America is expected to dominate the Global Flexible Electronics and Materials Market with the largest market share due to presence of major electronic players such as DuPont, Fujifilm Dimatix
Hewlett Packard in U.S., and therefore accounting for HIGH million and is expected to grow over $HIGH billion by 2022. Flexible Electronics and Materials Market in Asia-Pacific market is expected to generate high growth rate of CAGR of HIGH% from HIGH million in 2016 to HIGH million by 2022. The Europe market for Flexible Electronics and Materials Market is expected to grow at HIGH% CAGR (2016-2022).
- DuPont (U.S.)
- BASF (Germany)
- Merck Kgaa (Germany)
- ALTANA AG (Germany)
- LG Corporation (South Korea)
- Samsung Electronics (South Korea)
- Cymbet Corporation (U.S.)
- Fujifilm Dimatix (U.S.)
- Hewlett Packard (U.S.)
- Solar Frontier (Germany)
- Altana AG has announced in July 2016 about its expansion of additive business by acquisition of Addcomp, a Dutch company. The Addcomp will be unified into Plastic additives business of Altana.
- Merck Kgaa has done partnership with UK based Flex Enable company, which is one of the leader of flexible organic electronics market in year 2015. This partnership was implemented to grow in LCD technology market.
Request for TOC @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/1152
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
The Middle East & Africa
The report for Flexible Electronics and Materials market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Objective of Flexible Electronics and Materials Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Flexible Electronics and Materials market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Flexible Electronics and Materials Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by component, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Flexible Electronics and Materials market.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar