Flavanoids are essential plant pigment which are concentrated in plant parts and these are similar to flavone. They are polyphenolic compounds that are available in natural sources. Increasing popularity of its health benefits due to its functional properties such as antiviral, antiallergic, antiplatelet, anti-inflammatory, antitumor and antioxidant; are driving sales of the flavonoids market. Globally the market of flavonoids is growing at the rate of about 3% since 2016 and it is expected to continue this growth till 2022. Among various functional properties of flavonoids, it being antioxidant is quite in trending mainly since along with thee it also has vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, and carotenoids which makes it nutritious.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2168 .
Flavanoids market has been segmented on the basis of numerous things which includes, by type which are anthoxanthins, flavanones, flavanonols, flavans, anthocyanidins, isoflavonoids and others. On the basis of source, market is segmented into parsley, blueberries, black tea, citrus, wine, cocoa, and others. On the basis of application, the market is classified into weight management food & beverages, cardiac health food & beverages, diabetic health food & beverages, cancer health food & beverages and others.
Study Objectives of Flavanoids Market:
- In depth analysis of market’s segments and sub-segments.
- Estimating and forecasting market size which includes by type, source, application and region.
- Analyzing key driving forces which are influencing the market.
- Analyzing the market on regional level and predicting the market of North America, Europe, Asia and rest of the world (ROW).
- Value chain & supply chain analysis.
- Company profiling of major players in the market.
- Competitive strategy analysis and detail about key stakeholders in the market.
- Analyzing previous market trends and technologies used so far along with current government regulatory requirements.
- Flavanoids manufacturers
- Natural ingredients manufacturers
- Synthetic ingredients manufacturers
- Retailers and wholesalers
- Traders, importers and exporters
- Functional beverages with target groups such as cancer, diabetic, weight-management will drive higher demand of flavonoids market
- Supply and demand of flavonoids is maximum in the western region including North America and Europe
- Flavon Group LLC. (Hungary)
- Foodchem International Corporation (China)
- Cayman Chemical Company (U.S.)
- Alchem International Ltd (India)
- Triveni Interchem Pvt. Ltd (India)
- Sigmaaldrich (U.S.)
- Wako Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
- Toroma Organics Ltd (Spain)
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/flavanoids-market-2168 .
The global flavonoids market is spread all over the world; regions which generates maximum revenue to this market includes North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. In North America transactions related to this market is maximum due to the presence of functional food and beverages in this region, which is responsible for maximum application of flavonoids. Higher demand for dietary supplements and natural nutrition which has nutritional ingredients which provides medical benefits will drive high demand for flavonoids in the western parts of the world including North America and European regions. Increase in health awareness and awareness about nutritional benefit of flavonoids products is encouraging sales of flavonoids based products in the Asia-Pacifica region.
The flavonoids market is segmented under following regions:
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the world
Request for Discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2168 .
The report about Global Flavonoids Market by Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts and key opinion leaders are giving a deeper insight of the market and status of the industry. The report further gives a clear picture of current market scenario which includes past and estimated future market size with respect to value and volume related facts about technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report also provides detail information about of top key players in the industry including strategies used by them; also gives information about market’s segments and regions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –