Delaware – May 3, 2016 – Fingerprint Access Control System Market size is projected to generate revenue of USD 4.76 Billion by 2023; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Multimodal biometrics based products have attracted popularity especially in e-IDs and passport verification systems. Integration of biometrics with consumer electronics particularly in smart phones has made the technology easily accessible for the public.
Browse In-depth Research Report on Global Fingerprint Access Control System Market with detailed Charts and Figures: https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/fingerprint-access-control-system-market
Increased security measures across a myriad of application areas have fueled the fingerprint access control system market. Smart homes are fitted with enhanced safety features; existing building retrofits are expected to offer security updates for countering malicious entry and theft.
Conducive regulatory landscape includes national identification programs, border control, and e-passports projects being implemented worldwide. Other factors driving fingerprint access control system market size are proliferating smartphone demand, and expansion of communication technologies such as Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G.
Get Sample Research Report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/382
Technological innovation to bring down costs may help overcome the restraint of high capital requirements. Consumers are also skeptical of adopting these products due to data privacy and security concerns.
Key report insights suggest:
- Capacitive systems are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2016 to 2023. This technique makes the reader reliable as it is more difficult to fake enrolment.
- Optical fingerprint scanners market is likely to exceed USD 1.75 Billion by 2023. These products are expensive; however, this is offset by factors such as high image quality, longer life, and robustness.
- Ultrasonic scanning technique records fingerprint by very high frequency sound and is expected to be used in smartphones to measure 3D fingerprint images. Thermal scanning measures temperature differences over time as the finger is moved across a narrow array of sensors.
- Government and commercial sectors dominated fingerprint access control system market share in 2015. Consumer electronics applications had a small revenue base, but are forecast to grow at over 10% CAGR over the forecast timeframe. Growing personal electronics industry that includes smartphones, tablets, and PCs is responsible for high estimated growth.
- Europe fingerprint access control system market size is projected to reach USD 1.12 Billion by 2023. Growing biometrics incorporation in healthcare and consumer electronics is estimated to propel the U.S. and Asia Pacific industry. Other drivers include untapped private security sector, rising business formation activities, and high crime rates. Mandates for security enhancement in government and law enforcement agencies will continue to encourage spending on biometric technologies.
- Notable participants comprise NEC Corporation, 3M Cogent, HID Global, Safran Group, Suprema, etc. Service providers have expanded product portfolio beyond security solutions to ensure applicability in the consumer sector. New vendors are entering the industry through mergers and acquisitions of existing biometric technology providers. Venture capitalists are investing heavily in start-ups catering to the securities market.
Global Market Insights has segmented the fingerprint access control system industry on the basis of technology, application, and region:
- Global Fingerprint Access Control System Technology Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2012 – 2023)
- Global Fingerprint Access Control System Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2012 – 2023)
- Consumer electronics
- Military & defense
- Banking & finance
- Global Fingerprint Access Control System Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2012 – 2023)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Full Press Release: https://www.gminsights.com/pressrelease/fingerprint-access-control-system-market
- Airport Security Market: https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/airport-security-market
- Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Market: https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/intelligent-transportation-system-ITS-market
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1 302-846-7766
Address:8, The Green Suite #4594
Country: United States