Field Programmable Gate Array or FPGA is a semi-conductor device which can be programmed after the manufacturing. Unlike the other hardware products, FPGA gives the option to program according to the application or uses.
This market has seen various opportunities in the IT and telecom industry as well as manufacturing industry. Currently this market has been valued at US high billion which is growing and expected to reach market size of US in billion by the end of forecasted period.
Major Key Players:
- XILINX INC. (U.S.)
- Intel (U.S.)
- Microsemi Corporation (U.S.)
- Achronix (U.S.)
- e2v (U.K.)
- Lattice Semiconductor (U.S.)
- QuickLogic (U.S.)
- Atmel (U.S.),
- Nallatech (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1019
Study Objective of Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the FPGA market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by types, by technology, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market
Segmentation by Type:
High-end, mid end and low end
Segmentation by Technology:
Static RAM, Anti Fuse technology and EPROM/EEPROM
Segmentation by Application:
Consumer electronics, IT & Telecom, Industrial, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace and others.
Note: The market by technology defines the FPGA architecture providing qualitative details of the same.
North America is dominating the market of FPGA due to the high consumption of consumer electronics products. North America is a leader in the field of technology and FPGA gives the option to program the unit after manufacturing according to the application or where the product will be used. Asia pacific is the second biggest market for FPGA and holds high of market share. Country like China and Japan which are the hub of manufacturing consumer electronics product is said to be the largest market share holder. Europe stands as third biggest market for FPGA and holds of market share.
- In April 2016, announce the new development on FPGA for low power consumption.
- In the December 2015, Intel acquired the FPGA manufacturer Altera.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
- Rest of Western Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/field-programmable-gate-array-market-1019
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –