The up surging zoonotic and food borne diseases, rise in the number of farms driven by the growing demand for protein rich food, increasing awareness in developing nations towards animal health, advancement in the diagnostic technologies are some of the major factors driving the market growth. However, the high cost of the diagnostic equipment leading to financial hesitation is inhibiting the market growth.
North America commands the largest share of around 40% of the farm animal market strongly driven by the cattle segment. Latin American and Asia Pacific regions are expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The favourable growth is attributed to increasing importance given to animal health by the livestock breeders across the emerging nations.
Some of the key players in the market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., IDVET, HESKA Corporation, ABAXIS, Inc., Mindray Medical International Ltd., Elanco, Neogen Corporation, Boehringer Ingelheim, Virbac SA, VCA Antech, Inc., Zoetis, Inc. and Merck.
Request for a sample at
Animal Type Covered:
• Hematology Analyzers
• Diagnostic Imaging
o Nuclear Imaging
o MRI Scanning
o Ultrasound Imaging
o Other Diagnostic Imaging
• Immunodiagnostic Tests
o Elisa Tests
o Other Immunodiagnostic Tests
• Molecular Diagnostic Tests
o Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
o Other Molecular Diagnostic Tests
• Clinical Chemistry
o Urine Analyzers
o Other Clinical Chemistry Tests
• Other Farm Animal Diagnostics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Email: Send Email
Country: United States