Epic Cycles, suppliers of battery powered bicycles have an outstanding backup service program offered. Right now, Epic Cycles are offering the following service options servicing all Epic cycles powered bicycles:
- A Standard Tune-Up
- Pro Tune-up
- Epic Tune-up
A Standard Tune-Up includes a 21-point inspection. Besides basic cleaning and checking, all parts are aligned for smoother riding operation. The tires are checked and inflated to the correct pressure. Brake adjustments are carried out to ensure correct working and braking to specification. The gear and drive chain adjustments are carried out whilst all parts are lubricated as required. On all E-bikes, the lead acid battery is charged and all battery terminals inspected whilst, at the same time, they are cleaned and dielectric grease applied to prevent corrosion.
A Pro Tune-Up includes the standard tune-up plus a lateral wheel alignment or truing. Bearing adjustments and a full drive train cleaning and degreasing. This is re-lubricated after checking and cleaning.
An Epic Tune-Up gives one all the preceding Tune-Ups, a Pro tune-up etc. plus a complete overhaul of the entire bicycle. This major Tune-Up includes:
- A full service and re-pack of all bearings which includes freshly applied premium waterproof grease.
- A full degrease and re-grease of all moving parts
- A thorough check of the brake system including other parts if required, i.e. bolts, seat-post, pedals and all threaded components.
- Installation of slick Teflon coated stainless steel cables and compression-less lined housing, with new sealed end caps for both front and back brakes and drive train systems.
The prices offered are good and are competitive besides which Epic Cycles are the suppliers of the entire wheel and motor system. Other workshop services include:
- Repair of flat tires, installation of new parts and Bar wrapping
- Bleeding of the hydraulic brakes, a bearing re-pack plus cones and bearings
- Service to the front fork, drive train clean and Full Bike Detail
- Bike boxing if required.
Besides the service packs, Epic Cycles offers a full complement of accessories such as: Child Seats, Car Racks, Fenders and Grips, Helmets, Lights, Locks, Phone Accessories, Saddles, Pumps, Seat Bags, Tools and Water Bottles and cages.
Epic Cycles, the suppliers of the Magnum Bike R2 conversion kit are willing to ship parts across Canada free of charge, provided the order is over $99.00. Their motto of “Do it right. On Time” is carried out by knowledgeable technicians and the company is Shimano certified and Light Electric vehicle certified. Staff are Winterborne Bicycle Institute Certified. Epic Cycles will provide a free quotation* and all work has a 30-day guarantee.
* E-bikes are subject to an initial $20 diagnostic fee. Book an appointment by going to https://www.epiccycles.ca/service/
Company Name: Epic Cycles
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:6221 HWY 7 W Unit 1
State: Ontario L4H 0K8