The Global Facial Injectables Market, By Product Type (Dermal Fillers and Anti-wrinkle Injection), By Application (Wrinkle Reduction, Facelift, Lip Enhancement, and Others) By End User (Hospitals, Dermatology Centers, Beauty Clinics, and Others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa) was valued at US$ 6,253.7 million in 2016 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 11.9% over the forecast period (2017–2025), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. The facial injectables market is expected to gain significant traction owing to growing preference for non-invasive procedures, which is expected to create growth opportunities for market players, launch of innovative products for various applications such as breast augmentation, nose reshaping and others, and increasing demand for products that reduces the signs of ageing.
Request Sample PDF of this Report,
Launch of innovative products is expected to propel growth of the facial injectables market
Market players are focused on development of next-generation dermal fillers designed to meet different patient needs and delivering durable solutions, thereby augmenting the market growth. For instance, in 2017, Allergan Plc. received U.S. FDA approval for the launch of Juvéderm Vollure XC for correcting moderate to severe facial wrinkles and nasolabial folds in adults over the age of 21. The product is formulated with the advanced Vycross technology that delivers a long-lasting result up to 18 months. Moreover, in 2016, Galderma received U.S. FDA approval for two new products, Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne, for treatment of nasolabial folds (NLF) or laugh lines in patients over the age of 21 years. The next-generation dermal fillers were designed using a unique manufacturing process called XpresHAn Technology, creating a smooth, injectable gel offering a more natural-look.
Browse 32 Market Data Tables and 24 Figures spread through 148 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Facial Injectables Market” – Global Forecast to 2025, by Product Type (Dermal Fillers, and Anti-wrinkle Injection), by Application (Wrinkle Reduction, Facelift, Lip Enhancement, and Others) by End User (Hospitals, Dermatology Centers, Beauty Clinics, and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa)
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the facial injectables market, click the link below:
Manufacturers are focused towards development of new and innovative products providing safe, efficacious, and versatile range of facial fillers offering relatively better results with extensive R&D on facial fillers through strategic mergers and acquisitions. For instance, in 2017, Almirall S.A. collaborated with Symatese for the development and commercialization of novel new Hyaluronic Acid-based transformation technology in the field of aesthetics. Moreover, in 2016, Galderma collaborated with Mentor Worldwide LLC to provide a broad range of products to healthcare professionals and patients for aesthetic injectable treatments and breast enhancement. Moreover, in 2013, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. acquired Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation in order to strengthen Valeant’s presence in acne, aesthetic injectable, and other segments.
Key Takeaways of the Facial Injectables Market:
- The global facial injectables market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 11.9% over the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for aesthetic products to enhance beauty and rising number of cosmetic surgeries in Europe, Latin America, and Middle East
- Among product types, dermal fillers segment holds a dominant position in the facial injectable segment, owing to extensive product portfolio of leading manufacturers in dermal fillers and these offer also excellent results post treatment
- Among applications, anti-wrinkle treatment segment holds a dominant position in the facial injectables market, owing to rising demand for anti-wrinkle injections
- Among end users, dermatology centers segment holds a dominant position in the facial injectables market, owing to presence of skilled professionals and adoption of advanced technologies in this end user settings
- Some of the major players operating in the global facial injectables market are Allergan, Plc., Galderma S.A., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA., Sanofi S.A., SciVision Biotech Inc., Sinclair Pharma Plc., Suneva Medical, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc., and Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154
Company Name: Coherent Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Shah
Email: Send Email
Address:1001 4th Ave, #3200
Country: United States