“Success Case Study: Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette“, Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of the brand. It delivers the critical “what?”, “why?”, and “so what?” analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Combining high-performance claims with an indulgent product image helps beauty brands stand out in the saturated make-up market. A consistently created “gourmand” character that incorporates look, scent, and ingredients reflecting the same food-inspired theme is an original way to attract consumers looking for modern beauty products with an enjoyable feel.
– The palette reflects a hybrid trend that sees manufacturers attempt to infuse make-up with benefits typically offered by skincare products, in order to create a high-performance and quality perception. The functionality-related benefits strengthen the indulgent positioning that helped the Sweet Peach palette achieve a “cult” status.
– Consumers’ longing for childhood and carefree lifestyles inspire make-up launches that seem more like toys than functional beauty products. These, however, can be still positioned as upscale and carry a premium price tag, transforming them into collectible gadgets that enable the owner to enhance their status or “self-brand”.
– By preceding its product launches with extensive social media ad beauty blogger campaigns, Too Faced fuels initial sales of limited-edition products that are likely to sell out. This contributes to the amount of its media coverage (especially online) and hype, creating a feel of curiosity mixed with anticipation for a re-release.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Content: Key Points
About Successes & Failures Case Studies
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349