According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Explosion Proof Lighting Market: By Type (Fluorescent, Incandescent, HID, LED, Others); By Certifications (IEC, ATEX, NEC/CEC, Others); By American Standard (Class, Division); By Zone (0, 1, 2, etc); By Industry Verticals(Chemicals, Marine, Others); By Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market is estimated to reach $1.6 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.6%.
Americas holds major market share during 2018-2023
The Americas hold major market share for Explosion Proof Lighting Market, while APAC continues to witness significant growth among others. Americas Explosion Proof Lighting Market is anticipated to reach $626.09 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.64%. The key end user markets in Americas are Power Plants, Pump Stations, Substations, Military Bases, Airports, Gas Stations, Oil Fields and Oil Platforms, among others.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
- Sub-component manufacturers such as accessories manufacturers create their products based on the demand pattern impacted by pull effect from Explosion Proof lighting. Value is added at each step, starting from the sub component manufacturer.
- Initially, the product prototype developed by the R&D department (in case of new product) or pre-specified requirements is given to the component manufacturers, who then forwards their requirements to the component/sub component manufacturer. The specification sometimes includes customized products based on the product design specifications and demands the lighting to be manufactured as per the specifications.
- At each phase, the device/components/ sub components has to be manufactured as per the industry standards. There are a number of certifying bodies such as ATEX, NEC, IECEx, CEC and so on which specifies the requirements of the hazardous location lighting for each phase of the value chain. At times, these certifications do provide an edge over the competitor’s product that guarantees the quality and reliability of the lighting.
To purchase or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts from Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- A swift rise in stringent regulatory action associated with worker and environment safety has been the key driver for widespread adoption of explosion proof lighting system.
- The presence of flammable substances and other toxic substance such as paints, combustible dusts and others make explosion proof lighting devices in end-user industries necessary.
- Companies in the Explosion Proof Lighting Market are focused on new product launches and collaboration as their key strategies. The Explosion Proof Lighting Market also witnessed nine acquisition in the aforesaid period as the main focus of the companies was centered on the introduction of new products and expansion of product portfolios across various industry verticals.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
- ABB Corp
- Hubbell Incorporated
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Emerson Electric
- Phoenix Products Company
- R. Stahl, GMBH & Co
- Larson Electronics
- General Electric
- Worksite Lighting LLC
- Pepperl + Fuchs GMBH
- Company 11
- Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 14
- Company 15+
Explosion Proof Mobile Communication Devices Market
Explosion Proof Equipment in Automation and Control System Market
Explosion Proof Market Report is segmented as indicated below.
- Explosion Proof Market Market By Type:
- General Area
- Tube and String
- Flash Lights
- Wearable Lights
- Panel Lighting
- Explosion Proof Market, by End-Use Industry
- Power Plants
- Pump Stations
- Military Bases
- Gas Stations
- Oil Fields
- Oil Platforms
- Explosion Proof Market By Geography (Covers 9+ Countries)
- Explosion Proof Market Entropy
- Company Profiles
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Explosion Proof Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Explosion Proof?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Explosion Proof (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Explosion Proof (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Explosion Proof (2018-2023)
- Power Plants Market for Explosion Proof (2018-2023)
- Pump Stations Market for Explosion Proof(2018-2023)
- Substations Market for Explosion Proof(2018-2023)
- Military Bases Market for Explosion Proof (2018-2023)
- Airrports Market for Explosion Proof (2018-2023)
- Gas Stations Market for Explosion Proof (2018-2023)
- Oil Fields Market for Explosion Proof (2018-2023)
- Oil Platforms for Explosion Proof (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)