Total imports of aluminium bars, rods, and profiles within the EU increased steadily over the last three years, amounting to 6,064 million EUR in 2015. Data concerning the EU trade with non-EU countries shows that the EU remains a net importer of aluminium bars, rods and profiles.
In 2015, Germany (26%) and France (14%) were the largest importers of aluminium bars, rods, and profiles among the EU Member States, together comprising 40% of total EU imports. The UK (9%), Belgium (6%), the Czech Republic, and the Netherlands (5% each) followed distantly.
The major values of trade were conducted between the EU Member States, while extra-EU imports took a 23% share of total EU imports, growing rapidly in the past two years. In 2015, the value of extra-EU imports of aluminium bars, rods, and profiles reached 1,393 million USD, which was 20% more than the year before.
Despite the fact that the domestic supply of aluminium bars, rods, and profiles mostly covers the European market’s needs, the share of extra-imports in the apparent consumption increased consistently over the period under review, reaching a notable 14% in 2015. The growing supply of imported goods, especially from China and Turkey, is considerably increasing the competition for European producers. It is expected that this pressure will intensify in the next few years.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/eu-aluminium-bars-rods-and-profiles-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
This report focuses on the EU aluminium bar market, providing a comprehensive analysis and the most recent data on its market size and volume, EU trade, price dynamics, domestic production, and turnover in the industry. The market trends section reveals the main issues and uncertainties concerning the industry, while the medium-term outlook uncovers market prospects. The attractivity index (IB Index) summarizes the source of existing opportunities as they appear in this market, as well as an interpretation of the trade figures.
Countries coverage: EU(28) – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, the United Kingdom.
• Market size and value;
• EU production, split by EU Member States;
• Production by type;
• Profiles of the leading companies;
• EU trade (intra and extra);
• Prices (producer, import and export);
• Trade structure and market channels;
• Market outlook to 2020;
• Per Capita Consumption.
Product coverage: Bars, rods and profiles, of Aluminium, not alloyed, or of Aluminium alloys.
Why buy “EU: Aluminium Bars, Rods, And Profiles – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2020”?
This report will provide you with deeper insights into current market developments with the latest data and underlying market affecting themes, allowing you to rewire your business around them.
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/eu-aluminium-bars-rods-and-profiles-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 TRADE BALANCE
3.3 MARKET STRUCTURE BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.5 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4. DOMESTIC PRODUCTION
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY TYPES
4.3 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY TYPES
5.3 IMPORTS BY COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY TYPES AND COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.1 EXPORTS BY TYPES
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRIES
6.3 EXPORT PRICES
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES ON THE DOMESTIC MARKET
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES ON THE NON DOMESTIC MARKET
8. TRADE STRUCTURE AND CHANNELS
8.1 MAJOR TRADE CHANNELS
8.2 PRICE STRUCTURE
9. BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT OVERVIEW
9.1 STRUCTURAL PROFILE
9.2 COUNTRY ANALYSIS
9.3 SIZE CLASS ANALYSIS
10. COMPANY PROFILES
Appendix 1: Trade and Prices by Countries