The Global Ethoxylates Market size is expected to reach USD 14.75 Billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. The market is expected to witness growth at 3.5% CAGR owing to increasing demand in detergents and personal care products by the consumers due to increasing awareness regarding hygiene & health care coupled with exceptional cleansing properties exhibited by ethoxylates.
Growing use of the product in pharmaceutical industry as an ingredient in ointments and emulsions is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. In addition, high dependence on ethoxylates based herbicides and insecticides by the farmers, in a bid to increase the crop yield is likely to benefit the market growth.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ https://www.hexareports.com/report/ethoxylates-market-analysis
Technological advancements in the field of metal manufacturing is expected to lead to an increasing demand for the product as a constituent of metal working fluid formulations for foam control is expected to lead to an increase in the demand for the product. The rising use of the product as wetting agent in industrial applications is also expected to have a substantial impact on the demand for the product. Superior properties of the product such as high oxidation resistance, low rinse and excellent de-emulsification has enabled their use for petroleum refining.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Alcohol ethoxylates segment is expected to emerge as the fastest growing product segment, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.2% over the period 2017-2025 Due to increasing demand for detergents, household products
• Pharmaceutical application segment is expected to reach USD 909.0 Million by 2025 owing to increasing use of ethoxylates for high quality emulsifiers in the manufacturing of ointments and emulsions
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ https://www.hexareports.com/report/ethoxylates-market-analysis/request-sample
• Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit highest growth owing to the presence of rapidly developing economies such as India, China, Japan and South Korea coupled with growing manufacturing base involved in the production of cleaning products
• Foam control & wetting agents segment is expected to register a market growth of CAGR of 4.4% over the period 2017-2025 on account of the development of advanced processing techniques resulting in improved quality of the products used in household and I&I cleaning
Browse More Chemicals Related Market Research Reports:
• Nylon 6 & 66 Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Extruded Polypropylene (XPP) Foam Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States