Some of the major factors that are influencing the market include growing technological advancements, improving collaborations between pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies and academic research institutes and increasing geriatric population base. However, huge equipment cost and shortage of skilled professional are hampering the market.
Order a copy at
By oncology application, solid tumors accounted for the largest market share during the forecast period. Moreover, cardiovascular diseases segment is observed as the fastest growing market attributed to emergence of technologies such as microRNA modifications. North America commanded the largest market share owing to growing R&D activities in pharmaceuticals firms.
Some of the key players in this market include Zymo Research Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, New England Biolabs, Illumina, Inc., Active Motif, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, Qiagen N.V., Merck & Co., Inc., Diagenode, Inc. and Abcam PLC.
Request for a sample at
Scope of the Report:
• Instruments and Consumables
• DNA Methylation
• Histone Methylation
• Histone Acetylation
• Long Non-Coding RNA
• MicroRNA Modification
• Chromatin Structures
• Non-oncology Disorders
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Email: Send Email
Country: United States