Global Epichlorohydrin Market research report published by Market Research Future during this process extensive primary research along with detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts and key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
Top 10 Global Key Players in Epichlorohydrin Market during forecast period 2018 to 2023
Key players of the global epichlorohydrin market are Solvay S.A. Chemicals company (Europe), Zachem SA (Europe), Samsung Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. (Korea), Dow Chemical Company (US), Sumitomo Chemical Co. (Japan), Aditya Birla Chemicals (India), Osaka Soda Co., Ltd. (Japan), Formosa Plastics Corporation (US), Shandong Haili Chemical Industry Co. Ltd (China), NAMA Chemicals (Saudi Arabia), and others.
Ask for Sample to get more information about Global Epichlorohydrin Market @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2864
Study Objectives of Epichlorohydrin Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Epichlorohydrin Market
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
Substantial growth in the demand of epoxy resins for various end-user industries anticipated to drive the epichlorohydrin market and high demand of synthetic glycerin due to increasing applications projected to drive the epichlorohydrin market. Epichlorohydrin is irritating and moderately toxic when it gets contact with skin and if swalloed, also it is carcinogenic. Hence concern of regulatory bodies regarding dangerous effects of epichlorohydrin on health as well as environment expected to hamper the global epichlorohydrin market growth.
Epichlorohydrin Market Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific is the largest market of epichlorohydrin due to demand in various applications such as epoxy resins and synthetic glycerin in China region followed by Japan. Increasing demand for epoxy resins and synthetic glycerin in the India, Taiwan, and South Korea has made Asia Pacific largest consumer of the global epichlorohydrin market followed by increasing in the consumption of epichlorohydrin market in Europe region. The third largest market of epichlorohydrin is North America. Latin America and Middle East also witnessed in growth of epichlorohydrin market due to various end user industry such as automotive, electronics, textiles, industrial, pharmaceutical, and others.
Epichlorohydrin Market – Intended Audience by 2023
- Epichlorohydrin manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of Epichlorohydrin
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
Epichlorohydrin Market Segmentation
The global epichlorohydrin market is majorly segmented on the basis of application, end users and region. Based on application of epichlorohydrin the market is segmented into epoxy resins, synthetic glycerin, water treatment chemicals, and others (elastomers, water-treatment resins, surfactants, ion exchange resins, plasticizers, dyestuffs, oil emulsifiers, lubricants, and adhesives). Based on end user the market segmented into automotive, electronics, textiles, pharmaceutical, construction industry, and others and based on region market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar