The high demand for enterprise wearable devices in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to drive the industry growth over the next decade. The aging population and rising chronic diseases, such as coronary heart diseases and diabetes, in countries such as China, India, and Japan would drive the demand for wearable technology in the region. Industry players are investing a significantly in research & development activities for product innovation, thus catering to the specific needs of the enterprise industry. They are using strategies such as acquisition, partnerships, and collaborations to maintain market competencies.
Download Full Research Report of Enterprise Wearable Market @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/enterprise-wearable-market
The rising enterprise applications of Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) in the following years is expected to fuel the demand for wearable devices, such as smart eye wear and head mounted devices. This growth in demand may be attributed to advancements in the VR and AR technologies, which would help increase their connectivity and enterprises’ interaction with employees and consumers.
The increasing awareness regarding health and wellness, rising aging population, and chronic diseases such as heart attack and diabetes, globally, is favorable factors expected to support the demand for wearable devices over the forecast period.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/technology-and-media
The rising demand for IoT technology, owing to its wide application in various sectors such as healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and others, is foreseen to drive the growth of the enterprise wearable market. The IoT technology, along with wearable devices, would help organizations in the development and deployment of the future generation value-added services by utilizing user-centric data.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/enterprise-wearable-market/request-sample
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
• The IoT technology segment is expected to surpass the Bluetooth segment and dominate the market after 2022 as well. This growth may be attributed to the expected rise of widespread real-time applications of IoT technology in different industries globally over the next decade.
• The demand for head wear devices is expected to gain momentum over the forecast period owing to their prospective applications in highly developing technologies such as VR and AR
• The Asia Pacific region is predicted to emerge as the fastest growing market owing to a significant rise in the number of adopters of medical wearable devices for monitoring bodily conditions, such as glucose level, heart condition, temperature, sleep, and others, in countries such as China and India
• Prominent vendors operating in the market include Fitbit Inc., Apple Inc., Alphabet Inc., Xiaomi Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Eurotech SpA, Adidas AG, and Seiko Epson Corporation
• The increased focus on research and development activities for new product developments and upgrades of existing products to meet industry demands are the key trends adopted by industry player
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Fat Replacers Market – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/fat-replacers-market
Growing food processing industry coupled with a trend of maintaining nutritionally balanced lifestyle is expected to augment market growth over the coming years. The ability of the fat replacer to mimic the physical and chemical qualities of lipids, thereby, providing fewer calories per gram, has revolutionized the food & beverage processing industry. New product launches catering to the low-fat and skimmed products industry is anticipated to propel market growth.
• Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/drone-powered-business-solutions-market
Drones have now moved past the hobby realm and are increasingly being used for a wide range of applications. Businesses across the world are exploring new applications of drones in their day-to-day operations. Real-world applications for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) are expanding faster than ever across a broad range of industries, mainly due to the relaxation of some stringent regulations governing their use and robust investments. Responding to the rapidly evolving drone technology, various companies across the world are now creating new business and operating models for drone-based services.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States