GBI Research’s report, “Endoscopy Devices Market to 2016 – Need For Therapeutic Endoscopy and Advancements in HD Endoscopy to Drive Flexible Endoscopes” provides key data, information and analysis on the global endoscopy devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on seven endoscopy devices market categories – Flexible Endoscopes, Rigid Endoscopes, Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems, Endoscopy Visualization Systems, Endoscopic Instruments, Capsule Endoscope Systems and Endoscopic Reprocessors.
The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and a detailed analysis of the pipeline products. The report also reviews details about important merger and acquisition deals that have taken place in the endoscopy devices market during the past three years.
Browse full report with TOC at:
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Market size and company share data for seven endoscopy devices market categories – Flexible Endoscopes, Rigid Endoscopes, Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems, Endoscopy Visualization Systems, Endoscopic Instruments, Capsule Endoscope Systems and Endoscopic Reprocessors.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009 has been given for four categories.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the endoscopy devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies.
- Key players covered include OLYMPUS Corporation, Hoya Corporation, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation and Richard Wolf GmbH.
View all reports of this category at:
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the endoscopy devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next being thing in the endoscopy devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global endoscopy devices market and the factors shaping it.
For More Information Click Here: Acute Market Reports
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner