The global endoscopy market is a dynamic, billion-dollar market that is expected to grow through 2021. The market is also very saturated with intense competition due to the availability of similar product offerings across market players. In the face of increasing hospital consolidation into one network and the trend of oligopoly purchasing, i.e. purchasing more products from fewer manufacturers, the adoption pattern within the endoscopy space has become not entirely product performance based, but also strong brand awareness and identity has become a necessity. Going forward, the increasing emphasis placed on value and the concomitant need to demonstrate improved clinical outcomes will become a critical point of consideration for manufacturers, and will be the most significant factor shaping the design and development of new generation of endoscopic devices.
One of the largest sources of endoscopic demand originates from colorectal cancer screening and surveillance. Both colonoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy are accepted and recommended for colorectal cancer screening, along with aging population and clinical benefits of minimally invasive surgery, GlobalData expects these to be the main market drivers during the forecast period.
Complete report of 347 pages is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/460704-medipoint-endoscopy-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts.html
This report focuses on the global endoscopy market in the 10 major markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, India, and Brazil). This report provides insight into the practice patterns and adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians’ perceptions and decision-making processes in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of endoscopic devices.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the brand exposure of the different types of endoscopes across different countries?
- What is the current and future endoscopy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What are the key, high growth markets that endoscopy manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the regional adoption rates of different types of endoscopes? What are the unmet needs with the endoscopes currently on the market?
- What are the key factors influencing a physician to use one brand of endoscope over another? What is physician perception and market outlook of endoscopic devices?
- What are the challenges and complications of endoscopic procedures that have hindered widespread adoption, for instance capsule endoscopy?
- With developing the next-generation of endoscopes, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing?
Get sample copy of this research at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=460704
Reasons to buy
“What Do Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Company Name: ReportsnReports.com
Contact Person: Ritesh Tiwari
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Address:UNIT No 802, Tower No. 7, SEZ, Magarpatta city, Hadapsar