The factors such as highly adoption of electronic gadgets through which user can have mobile access towards the medical records, increasing number of hospitals and clinics, improving usage of integrated healthcare systems and government incentives are boosting the market growth. However, security & interoperability issues and lack of awareness are the factors restraining the EMR market. Growing number of technological advancements are expected to augment the growth of the EMR market.
Hospital EMR segment held the largest market share across the global market, whereas the ambulatory EMR segment is expected to witness an impressive growth during the forecast period. North America is expected to lead the regional market shares over the forecast period due to supporting policies in this region. Asia Pacific regional EMR market is witnessed as the fastest growing opportunity over the forecast period. The factors such as increasing demand for better quality of care, rising government initiatives, smooth management of patient’s information records and reducing retention costs are driving the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in this market include GE Healthcare, Eclinical Works LLC, McKesson Corporation, Healthcare Management Systems Inc., Greenway Health, Simens Healthcare, QHR Technologies Inc., Epic Systems Corporation, System Healthcare PLC., ISOFT Group Ltd., Allscript-Misys Healthcare Solutins Inc., Athenahealth Inc., Aprima Medical Software Inc., E-MDS Inc. and Bizmatics Inc.
Request for a sample at
• Ambulatory EMR
• Hospital EMR
• Hybrid Server Setups
• Client Server Setups
• Cloud Based Server Setups
End User Covered:
• Specialized Clinics
• General Physician Clinics
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
o Client-server based EMR
o Web based EMR
• CEN 13606
o ISO 18308
o ISO/TC 215
• Specialty specific EMR
• General application EMR
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Email: Send Email
Country: United States