E-learning Market 2017
E-learning refers to learning using electronic media. It has been widely adopted by the education sector and is becoming increasingly popular. E-learning is also referred to as computer-based learning (CBL), Internet-based learning (IBL), or web-based learning (WBL). This form of learning is cost-effective and helps enhance students’ understanding of various subjects and manage the learning curve. As a result, many educational institutions worldwide are blending traditional forms of teaching and learning with e-learning.
The analysts forecast the global e-learning market to grow at a CAGR of 17.81% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global e-learning market for the period 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the following components:
• Supporting services
• Faculty staff
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/320740-global-e-learning-market-2016-2020
The report, Global E-learning Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Other prominent vendors
• City and Guilds Group
• Haiku Learning
• N2N Services
• Saba Software
• Tata Interactive Systems
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Any Query, Submit Here @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/320740-global-e-learning-market-2016-2020
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Evolution of e-learning
• E-learning delivery model
• Benefits of e-learning
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user
• Global higher education e-learning market
• Global K-12 e-learning market
PART 07: Market segmentation by component
• Global e-learning market by content
• Global e-learning market by supporting services
• Global e-learning market by faculty support
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
• E-learning market in North America
• E-learning market in APAC
• E-learning market in Europe
• E-learning market in ROW
PART 09: Market drivers
• Dynamic learning environment
• Emphasis on STEM education
• Increase in demand for distance learning
• Increase in online content development and digitization
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
• Insufficient security and ethical measures
• Increased threat from MOOCs
• Weak platform
• Poor localization and flexibility of e-learning courses
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
• Increased adoption of blended e-learning
• Convergence of learning processes
• Cloud-based e-learning solutions
• Deployment of learning analytics
• Growing demand from emerging regions
• Introduction of simulation in e-learning
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349