Tulsa, Oklahoma – August 19, 2015 – Thrive15.com has partnered with One Fire Holding Company as part of a $1,000,000 investment and strategic partnership between the two organizations. Oklahoma has traditionally been known for oil and gas, and disruptive weather. In recent years, “Tornado Alley” has become the home of two of the world’s most disruptive online education technology companies. Oklahoma City-based education technology platform, DigitalTutors.com successfully built the world’s largest tech and creative training video library and had reached millions of subscribers before it was acquired by PluralSight.com 2014. Now Thrive15.com, which was founded by Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark, is gaining traction all over the world with business people who are looking for practical and affordable business training as opposed to the expensive and theoretical business training being taught at most four year universities.
Thrive15.com, the online business education platform is focused on creating a practical business school experience that is more effective than traditional business school at 1% of the price of the traditional business school tuition model. The online training platform now has subscribers in 41 countries around the world.
One Fire Holding, which recently purchased the Jenks Riverwalk Crossing in March of 2014 is partnering with Thrive15.com as part of their overall stated mission to make impact investments at every opportunity. Mike Payne, the CEO of One Fire holdings says, “The cost of traditional education is rising exponentially which makes it harder for people to learn the business skills needed in today’s world. Investing in a startup company that teaches practical business skills at a disruptively low cost just makes sense. We’re committed to promoting educational technology and business education.”
The business platform has been designed to be a virtual owner’s manual for anyone looking to aggressively start a business, grow a business, or advance in his or her career. At a cost of $49 per month, Thrive15.com is designed to be affordable, yet the website boasts users who claim the platform is more effective and impacting than anything they have ever learned while attending a four year, traditional college.
Founder and active COO, Clay Clark points out that the late visionary and legendary entrepreneur Steve Jobs described a better way for business people to learn when he told President Obama in 2011, “It is absurd American classrooms are still based on teachers standing at a board and using textbooks. All books, learning materials, and assessments should be digital and interactive, tailored to each student and providing feedback in real time.”
Quick Facts Thrive15.com:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400 + OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States