Tulsa, Oklahoma – Thrive15.com founder and current Chief Operating Officer is a man on a mission. His mission to “mentor millions with a business school experience that is ten time more engaging, practical, and enjoyable than traditional business school at 1% of the cost” is causing many people to raise their eyebrows. If Thrive15.com fulfills its mission, it has the potential to completely transform the traditional education and business school business models. Clark claims that the transformation has already begun. Clark adds, “I personally have no issues with formal education or Cornell University, however one of our Thrivers is a Cornell graduate who can speak from experience. He has reported to us time and time again that he is learning more practical business skills such as search engine optimization, sales, management, and leadership in his few months as a Thriver (the term Clark uses to refer to subscribers) than he ever did when on campus at Cornell. And this anecdotal example could be dismissed if it wasn’t happening over and over again. People are ready for practical education. Our world is changing at a faster rate than ever before and if you blink you are relevant. Thrive15.com provides the practical on-going education that this fast-changing business climate demands. Learning is no longer an event. Learning is now a never-ending process.”
Although, Clark’s goals are lofty there is evidence that may indicate he is correct. Lynda.com recently sold to Linkedin.com after reporting they had nearly 3 million users. TeamTreeHouse.com is teaching the ever-evolving coding and web-development skills missing from most college campuses at a very disruptively low price point. Digital Tutors reportedly has over a million subscribers. Clark believes that Thrive15.com will be the educational game-changer that Steve Jobs envisioned. Clark adds, “If you do a Google search for “Steve Jobs, the Lost Interview” you will find an interview with him in which he explains that the future of education must involve customized learning experiences, real time feedback and passionate teachers capable of engaging their students. I encourage you to listen to Steve’s words. Go watch the video. Steve transformed the music industry, the movie industry, the personal computer industry, the personal electronic device industry, and the phone industry. As Thrive15.com grows I believe we are helping one of the world’s true visionaries to bring yet another industry transformation to pass. We miss you Steve!”
Quick Facts Thrive15:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States