However, some components such as toxic substances, increasing the pollution of land, air and water are hampering the market growth. As electronic products is rapidly becoming obsolete and are being replaced at a very short life span. This reducing life span of electronic device is however a challenge before the technology industry.
Access the complete report at:
North American market is expected to witness the highest CAGR in exporting the E-Waste to developing countries. These exports generate a large quantity of trash for recycling in emerging markets. The Asia-Pacific comparatively generates larger revenue from the recycled E-Waste. However, North America is also in the process of recycling the E-waste, which would add a significant share to the global market.
Some of the key players in the market include Boliden AB, MBA Polymers, Inc., Stena Metall AB, Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd., Global Electric Electronic Processing Inc., Aurubis AG, Tetronics International Ltd., Electronic Recyclers International, Inc., SIMS Metal Management, Ltd., Umicore S.A., CRT Recycling Inc., LifeSpan Technology Recycling Inc., Triple M Metal LP, E-Waste Harvesters, Electronic Waste Management, E-Waste Systems, Inc., MRI (Australia) Pty Ltd., Desco Electronic Recyclers and Waste Management Inc.
Make an inquiry at:
Recycler Type Covered:
• Metal Recycler
• Printed Circuit Board Recycler
• Plastic Recycler
• Glass Recycler
Material Recovery Covered:
• Other Material Recovery
Source Type Covered:
• Household Appliances
o Large Household Appliances
o Small Household Appliances
• Entertainment & Consumer Electronics
o Other Entertainment & Consumer Electronics
• IT and Telecommunication
o Other IT and Telecommunications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Email: Send Email
Country: United States