New York, NY – Dr. Luanne Ruona is spreading her message of love and living a harmonious life through the airwaves in her series, The Doctor Luanne Ruona Show with co-host Frank MacKay. The online podcasts are available on Soundcloud, iTunes, Blog Talk Radio and other international streams.
“Dr. Luanne Ruona wants to help people live their best life, and her positivity and thoughts on love and life provide listeners with great insights,” said Frank MacKay.
She is the author of the book LOVE IS WHO YOU ARE. It is available on Amazon, but also through her website, www.luanneruona.com, where you will find all of her radio shows, photos, insights from the book and a short documentary.
In the book Love Is Who You Are, you can read about:
• How your brain works and how to better use it.
• Understanding the mind better and its great abilities — and its problems as well.
• Using your brain and mind more effectively.
• How to effectively tame the Ego and understand it.
• The power of thought and how to harness it.
• Many simple and easy tools for reducing stress and finding the happiness and health that you deserve.
Dr. Ruona is truly a pioneer in the field of holistic health and renowned author of “Total Glow,” a comprehensive guide to nutrition, exercise, and relaxation. That book is scheduled to be republished by Talk Nation Publications in 2017.
The book: Love Is Who You Are.