Dubai, UAE – September, 2015 – Deja vu, the region’s leading real estate brokers has opened doors for people who wish to own a home in Dubai. As a multi-capable real estate company, Deja vu can help you own a home in Dubai at Centurions Residences, a luxury project by Imperio Properties, ideally located in Dubai Investment Park.
Team Deja vu now guides on how to make initial payment of 30% and become an owner of a house, whereas the remaining 70% are to be paid in 35 months subsequently. So while you pay your rent, you become an owner of a property in Dubai. Rental yield in the first year is expected to be 24%, so before you miss this opportunity, contact Deja Vu Real Estate Brokers to own a super luxurious home at Centurion Residence, Dubai Investment Park.
With more than seven years of service excellence in real estates, Deja Vu is committed to serve its clients with highest level of competence, professionalism and integrity. We are a team of expert salesman with a unique ability to understand and cater services to meet the needs of the end users.
About Deja vu:
Deja Vu real estate with an extensive network of industry experts, owners, buyers, developers and agents serves globally. Our strong portfolio of international clientele includes expert individuals, investors and top-notch developers for its worldwide clientele and partners. Our properties in Downtown Dubai are remarkable and highly acclaimed by local and international buyers. Deja Vu believes in nurturing professional relationships with partners through hard work and unmatched competence.
After seven years of continuing excellence, Deja Vu Real Estate Brokers earned its place in Top 10 Brokers of Emaar in 2013. Our extensive portfolio includes clients and individuals from UK, South Africa, Russia, South Africa, Singapore, Pakistan, Iran, Hong Kong, China, Europe, Australia and GCC countries.
Deja Vu today has an extensive portfolio of 200+ commercial and residential properties with more than 1,500 transactions and above 6,000 clients. At Deja Vu, we understand the value of time and resources ensuring you get value of your money.
For more details and assistance on recent real estate projects, call us at: +971 4 399 6487.
Company Name: Deja Vu Properties
Contact Person: Aamir Karmali
Email: Send Email
Phone: +971 4 399 6487
Address:Suite: 203, Hassanicor Building, Al Barsha 1
Country: United Arab Emirates