Today, the Diskinternals company announces an update of it’s VMFS Recovery™ software to recover data from the corrupted VMware EXSi Server up to version 6.5. Thesoftware now supports the 6th version of the VMFS file system, on the same high quality level as it supported for previous versions.
The VMFS Recovery™ software will become your safeguard in case of the following problems with your virtual environment:
- Invisibility of the ESXi Server datastore
- Inability to mount the VMFS volume
- Inability to recognize the VMDK file
- Inability to read the volume header
- Lack of access to the VMFS datastore
- Inability of VMware vSphere to read partition
- Accidental formatting of the VMFS volume
The VMFS Recovery™ software is a safe, powerful and reliable way to recover information stored on disks in VMFS format. VMware VMFS is the file system for storage that maintains the virtual machine. Like any other forms of information storage, it can be damaged by malware or by software or hardware bugs.
The automatic VMFS Recovery™ tool can retrieve data from corrupted virtual disks or VMDK disk images used by VMware vSphere, ESX/ESXi VMware® ESX Server™.
The uniqueness of the VMFS Recovery™ software is in its self-sufficiency. If, for data recovery, there will be a need to extract some information from the corrupted RAID array or the faulty partition, there will be no need to purchase any additional software. The VMFS Recovery™ will perform all recovery processes from the very beginning until success.
It’s essential to understand that using VMFS Recovery™ is totally safe for your data. The existing ESXi Server configuration, as well as the VMFS storage, stay untouched. All operations for recovering your access to the data are made off-site. The retrieved files are available in preview mode at first, and then they can be exported to the chosen local drive or to remote storage. Moreover, VMFS Recovery™ can create and mount virtual disks as drive letters in Windows.
For more information about recovery from healthy or corrupted VMFS volumes and VMDK files please visit https://www.diskinternals.com/vmfs-recovery/
The company has been around since 2003. Since then, Diskinternals products have gained the trust of thousands of professionals. The major products are:
- VMFS Recovery™ – recovers data from healthy or corrupted VMFS volumes and VMDK files.
- RAID Recovery™ – recovers data from all types of RAID arrays.
- Partition Recovery™ – step-by-step partition recovery tool.
- Uneraser™ – the ultimate tool to recover all kinds of deleted files and documents.