Market Research Future adds new report of “Dental Prosthetics Market Research Report – Global Forecast To 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Henry Schein Inc. (US)
- DENTSPLY Sirona (US)
- 3M (US)
- Institut Straumann AG (Switzerland)
- Zimmer Biomet (US)
- Nobel Biocare (Part of Danaher corporation) (US)
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG (Liechtenstein)
- Osstem Prosthetics (South Korea)
- Planmeca OY (Finland)
- CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG (Switzerland)
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2905
- The Dental Prosthetics global market is expected to reach $ 5659.4 million by 2023.
- Dental bridges segment holds the largest share of the market.
- North America holds the largest market share of around 38.4% of global dental prosthetics market.
- Globally, Asia-Pacific are expected to be fastest growing region and are anticipated to grow at the rate of ~6.3% during the forecast period.
Dental Prosthetics market has been segmented
- On the basis of Type which comprises of denture, crown, bridges, veneer, abutment, inlays.
- On the basis of Type of Material it is segmented into Porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM), Metal, All ceramic
- On the basis of End User it is segmented into Dental Hospitals & Clinics Market, Dental Research Laboratories
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/dental-prosthetics-market-2905
Dental prosthetics is also known as Prosthodontics. Dental prosthetics are mostly in use for the improvement of damaged or deficient teeth. It improves functions as well as appearance of teeth. It also deals with the permanent or temporary replacement of missing teeth. Dental adhesives or screws are used to fix dental prosthesis to teeth or dental prosthetics. There are different types of dental prostheses available such as dental crown, dental bridges, dental veneers, abutment, denture, inlays and onlays.
The global market for Dental Prosthetics is growing moderately due to various factors like, increasing aging population and increasing awareness about oral health which are driving the growth for dental prosthetics market. Dental prosthetics manufacturers are developing new and innovative products to provide more advance solutions to the dental professionals. People are getting more conscious about the appearance of their teeth which is leading to the growth of Cosmetic dentistry.
Globally the market for Dental Prosthetics is growing moderately and has a bright future. The market for Dental Prosthetics is expected to grow at the CAGR of ~ 5.5% from 2016 to 2023.
- Dental Prosthetics suppliers
- Dental Prosthetics manufacturers
- Dental research laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Medical Research Institutes
- Potential Investors
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2905
Regional Analysis of Dental Prosthetics Market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, North America region is believed to be the largest market for Dental Prosthetics. Moreover the European market is also growing and second largest market for Dental Prosthetics. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at fast rate in the Dental Prosthetics during the forecasted period. Middle East and Africa is likely to have a limited but steady growth in the market.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –