Form past few years, Computer-Aided Design and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) have invaded many practices and is so precise that dental restorations made by CAD/CAM often fits more better than those made in a dental lab. Patient satisfaction is being increased simply because the tooth gets repaired in a single day instead of having to return for repeat appointments. CAD/CAM dentistry technology is helping patients move on faster than ever before. By using the technology dentist can completely control the final result.
Dental CAD/CAM market has been segmented on the basis of type of product which comprises of in-lab system, and in-office system. On the basis of products, market is segmented into equipment which is sub-segmented in to milling machines and scanners, and software. On the basis of application, market is segmented into crowns, dentures, bridges, veneers and inlays/onlays. On the basis of end user, market is segmented into dental laboratory, dental clinic, and research/academic institutes.
Globally the market for Dental CAD/CAM is increasing rapidly. Globally the market for dental CAD/CAM is expected to grow at the rate of about 8.1% from 2016 to 2027.
The key players profiled in the research report are Align Technology, Inc., Axsys Incorporated, B&D Dental Technologies, DATRON AG, Dentsply Sirona, KaVo Dental GmbH, Nobel Biocare (Part of Danaher Corporation), PLANMECA OY, Roland DGA Corporation, Straumann, Yenadent Ltd, 3Shape A/S and others.
Ø To provide insights about factors, influencing and affecting the market growth.
Ø To provide historically and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries.
Ø To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type of product, procedure component, by application, and end users.
Ø To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• Dental CAD/CAM service providers
• Dental CAD/CAM equipment manufacturers and suppliers
• Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
• Research and Development (R&D) Companies
• Government Research Laboratories
• Independent Research Laboratories
• Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
• Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
• Academic Institutes and Universities
• The dental CAD/CAM global market and is expected to reach $3.33 billion by 2027.
• Equipment holds the largest share of 89% of the market.
• Europe holds the largest market share of 42.2% of dental CAD/CAM market and is anticipated to reach US$ 1,458.0 billion by the end of forecast period.
• Globally, Asia-Pacific the fastest growing region and expected to grow at the rate of 8.5% during the forecast period.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Report Prologue 12
2 Market Introduction 16
2.1 Definition 16
2.2 Scope of Study 16
2.3 Research Objective 16
2.4 Assumptions & Limitations 17
2.4.1 Assumptions 17
2.4.2 Limitations 17
2.5 Market Structure 17
2.6 Market Segmentation 18
2.6.1 Type of Product 18
22.214.171.124 Introduction 18
126.96.36.199 In-Lab CAD/CAM System 18
188.8.131.52 In-Office CAD/CAM System 18
2.6.2 Component 19
184.108.40.206 Introduction 19
220.127.116.11 Equipment 19
18.104.22.168.1 Milling Machine 19
22.214.171.124.1.1 Dry Milling Machine 19
126.96.36.199.1.2 Wet Milling Machine 19
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349