The retail market for home and garden products recorded sales of DKK23 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to reach DKK24.5 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 1.28% in 2015-2020. Increasing demand for housing, coupled with changing consumer lifestyles to furnish the houses with opulent products is expected to give positive thrust over the forecast period.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/home-and-garden-products-retailing-in-denmark-market
- Specialist retailers remain as the main retail channel in this sector.
- Home improvement and gardening retailers, and home furniture and homeware retailers, dominate the market with a combined share of 72% of the sales in 2015.
- Urbanization and rising per capita income, coupled with improving consumption patterns, are expected to drive per capita spending on home and garden products
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/retail
“Home and Garden Products Retailing in Denmark – Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting home and garden products retail dynamics for gardening and outdoor living, home improvement, and homewares from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of home and garden products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; home furniture and homewares retailers; department stores; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; online; other specialist retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; electrical and electronics specialists; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key home and garden products retailers operating across Denmark and their presence across distribution channels
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/home-and-garden-products-retailing-in-denmark-market#tabs-4
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home and garden products sector in the Denmark retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in home and garden products category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including gardening and outdoor living; home improvement and homewares, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home and garden products market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home and garden products market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge – identify opportunities to improve your market share
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- China Cardiovascular Drugs Industry –
- Satellite Application Industry in China –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States