The Danish alcoholic beverages industry consumption fell by almost 89 th hl in 2015 where beer market showed a decline of more than 2%. The arrival and the interest in new specialty beers, the craft movement, more consciousness of health and demand for more of a taste experience have sparked new horizons in the Danish beer consumption pattern. Denmark has seen a shift away from high profile imported beers to domestically produced specialty beers. Seasonal beer continued its positive performance in 2015 as this type of beer is particularly popular and well received by consumers during festive seasons.
– Demand for craft and other premium beers are strong in the Danish beer market.
– Imports increased in 2015 to make up 15% of overall sales.
– Royal Unibrew and Carlsberg are the leading exporters.
– Mainstream beer consumption remains the most popular segment, with 61% share of the market.
– A shift from beer to wine is expected in the longer term as Danes adopt a more continental lifestyle.
Denmark Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the Denmark beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook.
Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
– 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
– Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
– Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
– 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
– Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
– Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
– Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
– Data is also available in excel format
Reasons to Buy
– Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Denmark beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
– Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Denmark beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
– Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
– Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
– Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
– Use our new power point add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Denmark beer market
– View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Data Revisions Summary
2 Market Context
2.1 Market Parameters Tables
2.2 Legislation and Taxation Tables
3 Market Background Briefing
4 Market Update
4.1 New Products and Photo Shots
4.2 Beer Pricing Tables
4.3 Beer Data Tables
5 Brewer Profiles
6.2 Methodology, Wisdom Attributes & Product Definitions
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349