A new revolutionary solution catering for new college care package gifts, has been introduced online. Using a 5 step process, gift custom packages can be built in an instant – This makes it ideal to fine tune your order to suit a persons interests or style perfectly. In addition, it also takes out the hassle of visiting multiple shops, whilst adding a nice fun and practical touch.
The five step process is broken down on a nicely navigated website.
• Step 1 – Choose male/female
• Step 2 – Choose something they need -For example a practical item like a new razor, toothbrush, chapsticks, tampons etc.
• Step 3 – Choose from a selection of products they love. All the latest stylish and fun products are selectable, these are updated on a regular basis.
• Step 4 – Select an extra free bonus
• Step 5 – A free DJ playlist compiled by DJ Matthew. Matthew Muniz is known for his DJ beats that he can provide for any occasion.
Once finalized, the custom college care pack is sent for delivery. At any point certain steps can be skipped, if not required.
Founder of the website Avey & Kiki said:
“We take the hassle out of shopping for college care packages. Not only do we save you from traveling to numerous shops, we take care of the delivery too. Receiving a gift package from us, is also an exciting new concept too – We have a fine attention to detail and offer great products to choose from.”
Aundrea Hasselbach already has two children in college and has a great eye for gifts. Having such experience, along with her fun and creative touch makes her an ideal candidate to provide this new innovative online service.
Custom gift box services (often for other niches) have thrived recently. There seems to be something special about both ordering and receiving a custom gift pack. Avey & Kiki seems like one of the more attractive websites of this nature, with lots of unique features.
For more information, visit: email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aveykiki