Tulsa, Oklahoma – Clay Clark, the founder of the online education platform for entrepreneurs and business people was featured on the Veteran On the Move podcast. The podcast was founded by Joe Crane, a 24-year military veteran. The podcast focuses on helping both military men and women to make a successful transition from the military into the civilian business and entrepreneurial worlds.
Joe focuses on interviewing some of the most influential people in the area of entrepreneurship. As a customer service expert, Clark has traveled around the world working with and speaking to many of America’s top brands including UPS, Maytag University, Farmers Insurance, Hewlett Packard, and O’Reilly Auto Parts. Clark and his wife live in Tulsa, Oklahoma where they raise their 5 children while overseeing the growth of their 9 businesses.
Clark started his first successful business out of his college dorm room in 1999. In 2002, Clark was named as the Metro Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year. In 2007, he began to grab national attention when he received the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award. Since that time, he and his business partners, NBA Hall of Fame basketball player, David Robinson, and the former Executive Vice President of Operations of Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell, have worked together to launch Thrive15.com. Thrive15.com’s mission is to mentor millions by providing them with an engaging, online, video-based business school experience at 1% of the cost of traditional business school.
The site currently boasts worldwide subscribers in over 40 countries and has begun to experience massive growth. The firm is privately held, although as Clark points out, “the venture capitalists have been calling.”
Quick Facts Thrive15.com:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States