for a stronger future.
The worldwide market for CT scanners was estimated at USD 3.41 billion in 2011 which reached USD 3.71 billion in 2012. The overall CT scanners market is expected to reach USD 6.35 billion in 2019, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2013 to 2019.
CT scanners in the North American region are expected to increase from USD 860 million in 2012 to nearly USD 1.8 billion in 2019, growing at a CAGR of 4.3%. The U.S. market was estimated at USD 789.0 million in 2012 and is expected to reach USD 1.21 billion by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 2.1% from 2013 to 2019.
Asian market is expected to increase from USD 1.35 billion in 2012 to nearly USD 2.85 billion in 2019, growing at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2013 to 2019. Japan market is expected to increase from USD 695 million in 2012 to USD 1.25 billion in 2019, growing at a CAGR of 7.4%. Europe market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2013 to 2019.
Browse related category market reports @
This research report provides comprehensive market statistics and forecast for key segments, and provides complete industry landscape including drivers, restraints, regulatory scenario, technology trends and future opportunities. The report also provides detailed competitive landscape with company market share analysis and in-depth profiles of key market participants. Key regional markets analyzed and reported in this study include:
Critical elements of the report include:
1. Industry dynamics
2. Market challenges and opportunities
3. Technology & regulatory trends
4. Market estimate and forecast
5. Regional trends
6. Competitive trends
Enquire before purchasing the “CT Scanners Market” Report @
Why should you buy this report?
1. This report provides comprehensive analysis of the market including Porter’s and SWOT analysis
2. Complete identification and analysis of key industry dynamics including drivers, restraints, raw material trends and buyer behavior
3. The study provides technology landscape and regulatory trends for building strategy
4. Global and regional market estimates and forecast on volume and revenue basis for multiple market segments
5. Detailed competitive landscape of the market, with profiles of key companies
Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Research
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States