Over a decade of success: that’s what CruiseCompete celebrates this month with its 12th anniversary. While countless other consumer-oriented websites have come and gone during this time, CruiseCompete continues to thrive. Why? Cruise travelers who use the site to research and plan their cruise vacations have their expectations exceeded and then recommend CruiseCompete to friends and family.
Seven Reasons Consumers Love CruiseCompete and the Secret to CruiseCompete’s Success? Listening to Visitors to CruiseCompete.
CruiseCompete’s visitors share a few key reasons why they love the website:
1. Destination Expertise Continues to Excel – CruiseCompete’s cruise experts are well-versed in new and upcoming global destinations and the cruise lines that serve those destinations. From ultra-luxury to river, expedition and adventure lines, to small ships, premium and popular lines, expert agents help plan voyages to the four corners of the world. And whether the ultimate goal is seeing unspoiled new locations, the small villages in Europe, exotic locales in the South Pacific or breathtaking nature in Alaska, CruiseCompete experts are there to consult.
2. Search Tool Ease – CruiseCompete’s search tool makes it easy for visitors to identify ports of call they wish to visit, allowing guests to search by month, by line or by number of vacation nights. The tool also gives users the ability to search out cruises by destination or category, such as a new port of call, a repositioning cruise or a holiday cruise.
3. Value Proposition Delivery Keeps Getting Better – CruiseCompete’s member-agents are the true experts in the cruise business – real people who are:
• Consummate professionals who are known within the industry and are members of large travel consortiums
• Real people who care about you and your vacation – and who are directly reachable in case you need them
• World travelers who know the lines, ships and destinations
• Top producers for the cruise lines, ensuring their knowledge, experience and ability to procure the best deals and perks for their clients
• Highly educated, with up-to-date information from the latest classes and continuing education seminars
• Travel experts who can consult with all types of consumers about their ideal vacation. CruiseCompete agents have information about the best cruise line for families, singles, couples or groups. They can help those who seek out luxury, people interested in eco-travel opportunities or those who seek a unique or exotic locale. They also assist in planning onboard weddings and anniversary celebrations.
Cruise travelers who submit requests really do get the best deals on cruise vacations by booking through CruiseCompete cruise specialists.
4. Customer Care Answers Your Questions – CruiseCompete customer care is there to answer quickly and courteously.
5. The Most Up-to-Date Content on the Web – From ship size to shore excursions and reviews of real cruise travelers, CruiseCompete has information to help you make your vacation decision.
6. CruiseCompete is Simply Easy to Use – The website is simple to use, enabling visitors to quickly identify cruise lines, ships, sailing dates and itineraries, then request quotes within a few minutes. A typical consumer request generates an average of five quotes from CruiseCompete agents. Another benefit: it’s an anonymous system for the consumer. When a visitor is ready to discuss pricing quotes and travel, they can select an agent to work with to book the cruise.
7. CruiseCompete’s Cruise Agents are Truly the Very Best on the Web and in the World – By leveraging their volume-buying capabilities, more than 500 of the world’s most knowledgeable cruise travel specialists work with CruiseCompete to provide the best deals available, not only in pricing, but also in cabin upgrades, cabin allowances, shore excursions and other amenities.
CEO Bob Levinstein says, “We’re very pleased to have completed 12 successful years in business and look forward to the years to come. We would like to thank each and every consumer who has visited, booked a cruise or told friends or family about our site. We are honored each and every time CruiseCompete is mentioned and we sincerely appreciate the many accolades that have been bestowed upon us by the media.”
CruiseCompete member-agents are the most well-educated, forward-thinking and trusted cruise specialists in the industry. If you’d like more information or assistance planning a future cruise, please visit CruiseCompete.com
CruiseCompete has been the premier online cruise marketplace since 2003 (see media praises). Consumers come to CruiseCompete to research and book cruise vacations. 14 million quotes since 2003. Consumers compare offers from trusted travel agents, can see consumer reviews of agents and agencies responding, and then contact travel agents directly for more information and to book cruises. CruiseCompete is a member of the Family Travel Association, the leading authority and resource for family travel information.
Company Name: Cruise Compete
Contact Person: Heidi M. Allison
Email: Send Email
Address:3314 SW 33rd Street
City: Des Moines
Country: United States